COVID19 Updated Policies
We hope you are staying safe and well at home. We send all our love to you and your loved ones during this uncertain time. We are so grateful for your support and would like to extend our deepest thanks to you, our most valued customer, for your continued loyalty. It means so much to us!
Please note our updated policies:
- All e-commerce is now allowed within South Africa - hooray! Your order will be sent out as usual. Please see our shipping page for more information.
- Shipping costs have been discounted to account for the potential delay in receiving your order. We now offer a discounted rate of R69 door to door shipping nationwide! All orders over R500 receive free shipping nationwide.
- International shipping has been put on hold until further notice.
- 10% of all sales are donated to the FeedSA organization to help them implement their COVID19 Action Plan. This means that each time you buy from us, you are also supporting a wonderful cause that helps feed those in need. For more information please visit www.feedsa.co.za
- Regular and thorough 20 second hand washing throughout the day
- All surfaces and equipment disinfected daily
- All stocked washed, dried and steamed, except for leather items which have been aired in the sun for 24 hours
- Only one person working in studio
- All garments steamed (100+ degrees Celsius heat) again immediately prior to shipping
- We will ensure that our courier service is taking extensive safety precautions prior to shipping
- Please take the necessary advised precautions when receiving your order, such as avoiding direct contact with the person delivering the package, spraying or wiping down the package with a disinfectant before handling, disposing of all outer packaging immediately and washing your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds or more after handling the package
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us a message on Instagram or Facebook @shophadeda
We'd love to hear from you!
Show your support
Apart from purchasing from our store, there are other incredibly valuable ways you can support our small business during this time. Please consider leaving us a review on Facebook, sharing the link to our website with people you know or following us on social media. You can also purchase a gift card from us for someone you might not be able to give a gift to in person right now. We appreciate every act of support more than you can imagine!
With gratitude and so much love,